- Diagnostic Services
- CT Scan
- Cancer Education
Computed Tomography (CT)
Web Resources for CAT/CT Scan Information
- What is CT Scanning of the Body?
- What are some common uses of the procedure?
- How should I prepare?
- What does the equipment look like?
- How does the procedure work?
- How is the CAT scan performed?
- What will I experience during and after the procedure?
- Who interprets the results and how do I get them?
- What are the benefits vs. risks?
- What are the limitations of CT Scanning of the Body?
Download Patient Handouts
Abdomen and Pelvis
To view the documents listed on this page, you will need Adobe Reader.