- Diagnostic Services
- CT Scan
- Cancer Education
Positron Emission Tomography (PET/CT)
For more information on this topic, please visit www.Radiologyinfo.org.
Web Resources for PET Scan information
- What is Positron Emission Tomography – Computed Tomography (PET/CT) Scanning?
- What are some common uses of the procedure?
- How should I prepare?
- What does the equipment look like?
- How does the procedure work?
- How is the procedure performed?
- What will I experience during and after the procedure?
- Who interprets the results and how do I get them?
- What are the benefits vs. risks?
- What are the limitations of Positron Emission Tomography – Computed Tomography (PET/CT)?
Other Resources and Links
- PET Pros
- American Cancer Society
- How To Find Resources in Your Own Community – National Cancer Institute
- ACOR.org – Association of Cancer Online Resources
- Cancer Resources | OncoLink – The Web’s First Cancer Resource
- The Breast Cancer Resource Center
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC)
- Cancer Resource Centre
- Caring Bridge – Personalized web site for contact with family and friends
- Association of Cancer Online Resources
- Breast cancer treatment information
- National Cancer Institute
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- HOPE – Cancer Care
- Cancer Care Connection
- Information on clinical trials
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Livestrong – Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Cancer consultant/advisory services
To view the documents listed on this page, you will need Adobe Reader.