Computed Tomography (CT) Resources
CT Scan Technologists in Dallas, Texas
Since 2003, Southwest Diagnostic Center For Molecular Imaging has provided comprehensive CT imaging to patients from the Dallas area and across the nation. Our highly-trained technologists use the latest in imaging technology to deliver quick and accurate results. For more information please contact our office at (214) 345-8300 and schedule an appointment today!
Web Resources for CAT/CT Scan Information
- What is CT Scanning of the Body?
- What are some common uses of the procedure?
- How should I prepare?
- What does the equipment look like?
- How does the procedure work?
- How is the CAT scan performed?
- What will I experience during and after the procedure?
- Who interprets the results and how do I get them?
- What are the benefits vs. risks?
- What are the limitations of CT Scanning of the Body?
Download Patient Handouts
Abdomen and Pelvis
To view the documents listed on this page, you will need Adobe Reader.
Schedule an Appointment for a CT Scan in Dallas, TX
Southwest Diagnostic Center for Molecular Imaging provides the latest in computed tomography diagnostic imaging to patients in Dallas, TX. To schedule an appointment for a CT scan at Southwest Diagnostic Center for Molecular Imaging, call our center at (214) 345-8300 today!